Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Resume

Travis Dennard Kendrick

PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY


¨       Excellent communication skills
¨       Extensive problem solving and trouble shooting skills
¨       Ability to solve technical problems quickly and effectively
¨       A determined professional, always achieves set goals
¨       Able to meet daily and long-term objectives in a timely manner

COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE




¨       TCP/IP, IPX/SPX
¨       Crystal, Peachtree
¨       Java, CGI, HTML, ASP
¨       Unix, AIX, SCO, Solaris
¨       Windows XP,Vista,Win7
¨       Raptor, Cyber Cop
¨       NOVELL, Linux
¨       ATM, FDDI, Frame Relay
¨       Cisco, Bay & Ascend
¨       Apache servers, IIS
¨       Telephony, Perl
¨       Veritas & ARCserver
¨       PKI,VPNs, Digital Cert Device Authentication
¨       Enryption, Digital Signatures
¨       Wordpress, Joomla



PROFESSIONAL HISTORY



1/02/11 to 04/23/13   Independent Website Designer

Experienced web page designer with extensive programming and graphic skills. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, HTML, CSS, Flash, WordPress, Joomla, Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Shockwave, JavaScript, Perl, Java and various end user software and Internet access programs. Can function independently on multiple projects. I also possess excellent management and communication skills..

4/10/07 to 1/01/11    Protexx, Inc. Deerfield Beach, FL (AMEX: WYY)
                                      Senior Manager/Partner

Duties include contacting potential customers and partners to increase the sales & distribution of the Protexx family of products, which included VPNs, Encrypters, and Digital Certificates. I also assumed the role of the Jr. Certificate Administrator where I was responsible for creating, renewing, reissuing and revoking certificates. I was the webmaster for our various corporate websites, which were developed in Flash, HTML, WordPress, Joomla and CGI coding. I assisted in software design, configuration and testing for our products and created collateral for them. I handled the accounting for the company and was responsible for collecting & accounting for all receivables.   

2/24/06 to 1/26/07   Kenroger, Inc. Cordele, GA
                                     President/CEO

KenRoger Inc’s goal is to help our clients understand business and technology risks, determine acceptable levels of exposure, evaluate regulatory compliance, implement controls, and provide ongoing measurement and monitoring of the risk environment. Exposure to international data protection requirements, web site privacy policy creation and experience in healthcare industries, financial services industries. Implementing data classification schemas and assigning assurance levels for information assets based on risk and/or value. We use methodologies and communications / marketing strategies for Data Protection services that will assist clients with their security needs.


2/12/03 to 12/22/05   Sierra Design Group, Reno, NV
                                        Systems Engineer 1

 Duties include the following: Provide routine preventative and service maintenance support for all system products; provide installation and modification support for all products and systems supported; assist in identifying systems, component or equipment failures and coordinate corrective action in cooperation with other company or vendor groups; function as an SDG representative and develop and ensure positive customer relations and professional service support for systems and products supported; and provide on call 24 hour 7 days a week support when designated as the on-call representative 


3/02/01 to 4/05/02    IDEA Systems, Pompano Beach, FL
                                  Program Analyst/Unix Administrator   
                                                       
 I traveled to client sites throughout North, South, and Latin America installing and training clients on using APPGEN. APPGEN is a supply-chain application package with several modules such as, Account Receivable, Account Payable, Order Entry, Payroll, and many more. It runs on AIX or SCO platforms. I installed APPGEN on a RISC6000, which I then tested and configure for optimum performance. The RISC is configured to communicate with a RAN concentrator. I then configure the RAN ports for connectivity with various other devices (i.e. printers, terminals, & other TTY’s) I train the client on how to use each module in the APPGEN package. I also provided pre/post support for our clients via phone or by traveling to the company site.                                                                                                30% Travel

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
3/28/00 to 8/31/00    Zconnexx Corporation, Boca Raton, FL  
                                            LAN Administrator/Contract  
                                                       
Zconnexx was an Internet hosting company. We provided web based hosting services to over 70,000 small businesses via our website named YELLOWPAGE.NET. I was responsible for providing in house technical support to company employees, and also maintaining network stability and functionality. I directed the expansion of our network by building, Firewall, Exchange, and NT Servers and workstations. I administered IIS servers using technologies like Java, CGI, ASP, HTML, Cold Fusion and Linux.
                                                                                                
11/16/98 to 11/12/99   Eshare Technologies, formally Melita Int’l, Norcross, GA
                                        Field Services Engineer 
                                                                                  
 I was responsible for installing the Melita dialing system for Fortune 500 customers. The systems consisted of an IBM RISC 6000 running AIX, a NT Server, and a DOS workstation. I was responsible for configuring each component of the system. I was also given responsibility for training the agents and supervisors on how to use the Melita dialing system. I coordinated wrap-up meetings between the clients and other participating parties, and submitted technical reports on all phases of the installation.                                                                                                  100% Travel

11/10/97 to 11/14/98   Anixter, Inc.  Norcross, GA (NYSE: NXE)
                                             LAN Administrator    
                                              
 Duties included administering user rights and access to resources in an NT/Novell environment. I provided network & phone support for over 500 in-house and remote users. I installed and configured Crystal Reports & Peachtree. I maintained Lotus Notes clients and server. I setup phone and voicemail for users on a “Definity G3” switch. I worked
with DSU/CSU’s, Cisco and Bay network routers.  I also configured and installed Shiva LAN Rover, and worked with gateway and SNA servers. I used Visio to design flow charts & network layouts for company projects.

6/23/97 to 10/18/97   CPA Systems, Alpharetta GA                                               
                                       Network Engineer/Contract  
                                                          
 I installed LAN’s and WAN’s predominately for CPA firms nationwide. I installed and configured  Lotus Notes on NT servers and Workstations. I installed Citrix Winframe servers for LAN and WAN users. I installed and configured Internet servers for Internet access using Ascend routers and the Citrix box. My experience includes Cisco, Bay Networks, 3Com, and other routers, switches, concentrators and repeaters.  I worked with ATM, Frame relay, T-1 & 56K circuits, token-ring, TCP/IP, PPP, & IPX. I used sniffers on client sites to detect network problems.

4/28/97 to 6/6/97   Nova Information Systems, Atlanta, GA                          
                                       Systems Operation Specialist/Contract                 
                         
 My responsibilities included installing and upgrading in-house PCs from Office95 to Office97. My responsibilities also included configuring and installing network cards, and configuring Citrix Winframe servers. I also administered and managed user accounts on NT 3.51 and 4.0 servers, and performed system backups. I installed and configured the Microsoft Exchange client and MS Frontpage97 client/server application.                                            100 % Travel


11/18/96 to 4/25/97    MCI Communications, Dunwoody, GA
                                        Internet Support Specialist    
                                            
 My responsibilities included providing telephone support to MCI Internet customers.  I helped the customer configure dialup networking in Windows95, for Internet connection. I configured their Internet browsers, MSIE or Netscape, to work with MCI Internet. I supported the NeworkMCI and MCIOne product lines. I created Internet accounts and provided troubleshooting on Internet connectivity issues our customers encountered.
                                    
3/11/96 to 11/15/96     Primerica Financial Services, Duluth, GA
                                        Technical Analyst
 I provided telephone support to over 5000 agents in the field using proprietary software titled CallAtlanta.  It’s a product that runs on both Win95 and 3.1 platforms. I resolved dialup access problems and various printer problems associated with CallAtlanta.


EDUCATION


1989 to 1994          University of Georgia – Athens, Georgia
q   Major – Computer Science
1986 to 1989          Crisp County High School – Cordele, Georgia

q  College Preparatory Diploma